Sat, Jul 11|
Dog House Drinkery & Dog Park
Game of Bones - Sniff n' Go 2.0
The Hunt is On!
Time & Location
Jul 11, 2020, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Dog House Drinkery & Dog Park, 3800 Co Rd 175, Leander, TX 78641, USA
About the Event
Come out and practice some scent work on your own schedule....stay for the entire morning or show up just to run your searches. Competitor choice!
You have 3 a la carte sign-up options:
1. Our beginner level will feature 1 interior search & 1 exterior search that will have 1 birch hide in each search area
2. Our advanced level will feature 1 interior search & 1 exterior search that will have 2-3 hides (any odor) in each search area.
3. Our elite level will feature 1 combo vehicle/container/exterior search with an unlimited number of hides (any odor) in the search area.
You can sign up for any level regardless of experience or trial level. Choose one or choose them all! No pressure to run them back-to-back - the beauty of no running order is that you can go when you want and take a break if you need one!
As always, Game of Bones is fun and you can keep searching even if you make a mistake:
• If you false alert, we will let you continue the search until all hides are found or you time out so that you can get some more practice.
• If your dog eliminates in the search area, we will also allow you to continue searching.
• BONUS: If you want some instruction out of your run, we'll let you know what we are seeing and coach you to the hides.
• Additional dogs may run For Exhibition Only at the end of each level.
COST: Beginner & Advanced Level searches - $25 each (includes 1 interior search & 1 exterior search)
Elite Level search - $15 (includes 1 combo search)
$10 per Level for additional dogs running FEO
DOGHOUSE DRINKERY & DOG PARK DONATES 25% OF PROCEEDS TO A ROTATING ANIMAL RESCUE GROUP including Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter and Texas Humane Heros.
ADDITIONAL RULES & REGULATIONS:
• No outside beverages allowed due to TABC regulations. You may, however, bring water for your dog (there are faucets available to fill up a water dish).
• Beverages including water, soda and beer/wine will be available for purchase.
• You may bring food for yourself and/or to share with the group.
• Payment via PayPal link after you register is required to hold your place at this event.
Have questions? Contact Carrie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.